Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/08/18 05:20:45 UTC

[ApacheDS] If you have JIRA issues for 1.5.1 we need your help to release

Guys,

I just spend a few hours reviewing all the JIRA issues we have slotted for
the 1.5.1
release.  Several of them were made by committers on this project and just a
few from
users.

Users and committers alike we need your help to get status on some issues
and to
determine what you would like us to do with these issues.  Some may need to
be
postponed because of the amount of work they need and some may just be
invalid
or have already been fixed.

Emmanuel and I are spending time sifting through this stuff so you don't
have to but
a few minutes of your time could save us a lot of JIRA greif.  So please
take a minute
to query the JIRA issues for 1.5.1 to see which ones have your names on them
as
either the reporter or the person assigned to fix them.  See if you can give
us a hint
as to what remains.  E and I already cleaned up a bunch of stuff so this
should not
take much time.

1.5.1 JIRA issues remaining:

    *http://tinyurl.com/ypteju*

Thanks in advance,
Alex

Re: [ApacheDS] If you have JIRA issues for 1.5.1 we need your help to release

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ole,

if it's fixed, and if your have created it, then this is your
responsability to close it. The rationnal behind the curtain is that
the reporter is the person who can validate the fix, and close the
issue if he agrees that the fix is correct.

On 8/18/07, Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think this is fixed:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-885
>
> Should I close it?
>
> Thanks,
> - Ole
>

> SNIP

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [ApacheDS] If you have JIRA issues for 1.5.1 we need your help to release

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
I think this is fixed:

Should I close it?

Thanks,
- Ole

SNIP

Re: [ApacheDS] If you have JIRA issues for 1.5.1 we need your help to release

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Thanks Enrique, we can use all the help we can get.

Alex

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.