Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Etienne <et...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/03/15 15:03:00 UTC

Tomcat web admin change

Where can I change the path of the ADMINISTRATION section? I want to
change it from mysite.com/admin to mysite/tomcatAdmin

Thanks

Etienne

Re: Tomcat web admin change

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
I don't think this can be done yet in any current releases because the
admin app assumes it is in the path /admin. I think there have been
patches which fix this and might be part of 4.1.23 which might be coming
very soon.

(Sorry for being so vague)

-Tim