Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com> on 2004/09/23 17:02:35 UTC

FOP Tools, Tips, Techniques and Examples

On Sep 23, 2004, at 12:20 AM, Holger Dehnhardt wrote:

> Hi Neil,
>
> have a look at http://sourceforge.net/projects/documentserver/
> There I set up a document-server which also has a modul to fax FOP
> generated
> documents with HylaFax. Even if the hole Documentserver might be to
> much for
> your purposes, you can look at the source of the HylaFax module.
> If you have further questions feel free to contact me.
>
> Holger

If anyone has any other Tools, Tips, Techniques and/or Examples (or
anything not listed there, but useful to the FOP ccommunity), please
send a reply to this message. At the least, I could put a link to your
project. If the code/source/binary is particularly useful, and has the
proper license, we might even be able to distribute it with FOP (which
would require an Apache Software License).

Thanks!

Web Maestro Clay