Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2006/09/02 17:10:55 UTC

RE: PERM_ERROR it would have to be configurable just as the SOFTFAIL

> the guys from spf-devel tolad microsoft about 2 Month ago
> that their records are invalid ..

If Microsoft wants to voluntarily remove itself from the Internet, fine.  I don't believe that we should violate specifications to accommodate them.

That said, we're going to want to evolve the whole in-protocol filter area to allow marking vs rejection, and cummulative thresholds vs isolated checks.

	--- Noel