Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au> on 2007/03/31 02:49:31 UTC

RE: svn commit: r524334 - in /forrest/trunk: plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.PhotoGallery/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images/gallery/ plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.PhotoGallery/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images/gallery/demo/ whi

These were the versioned ones I found. I have unversioned ones I'll just
delete manually. Trouble is, they have a nasty habit of coming back.

I am going to turn my thumbnail caching off so they don't appear again.
Other Windows committers see [1] if you want to do the same. If you
don't they you will need to be careful they don't creep in again.

An svn:propset svn:ignore on Thumbs.db is the best way to ensure they don't
come back, but we don't know the best option to implement it.
Thumbs.db files can appear anywhere in the Forrest Trunk, and the only real
sure way is to to do a propset ignore on the entire trunk and sub-dirs.

If anyone knows a better way speak up, otherwise unless I see a better way
I'll do this after the release has settled down.

[1] - http://www.annoyances.org/exec/show/article03-204

Gav...