Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Remmerswaal, Marcel" <ma...@logicacmg.com> on 2007/07/25 11:33:36 UTC

HTTPS testing

Hi all,

I'm now testing on a HTTPS application.
I was just reading the new features of jmeter2.3 and there is said that the new version has the ability that every THREAD (user) sets it's own SSL connection? "HTTPS session contexts are now per-thread, rather than shared. This gives better emulation of multiple users"

How can I be sure that this new feature is working? Because when I look at the servers every user is send to one server (of the 2 total servers that are available). The infrastructure has a loadbalancer that ballence on the SSL connections.

thanks
Marcel

Re: HTTPS testing

Posted by raveees <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi can you please help in stepwise how to record https with ssl enabled in
jmeter

Re: HTTPS testing

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.