Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bram Biesbrouck <b...@beligum.org> on 2006/05/18 16:12:25 UTC

Axis2 1.0 upgrade error

Hi all,

I used Axis2 0.94 to produce some of the Java-code in my webservice-project.
I decided to upgrade the framework to version 1.0, but WSDL2Java is
complaining:
Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException: Error parsing WSDL
   at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:96)
   at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
   at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:22)
Caused by: WSDLException: faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: IO Error: Absolute URL
required with null context: InstrudeoService.wsdl:
java.net.MalformedURLException: Absolute URL required with null context:
InstrudeoService.wsdl

I won't imbed the WSDL file since it is just too large, but I guess this is a
well known syntax mistake. Any help?

Bram

Re: Axis2 1.0 upgrade error

Posted by Bram Biesbrouck <b...@beligum.org>.
Thanks for this.
I tried to run it on another server and it generates everything fine indeed.
I guess there must be something wrong with my sun-sdk package installation on
ubuntu. I'll try to install from suns binary.

Bram

Re: Axis2 1.0 upgrade error

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2 1.0 upgrade error