Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> on 2012/05/12 00:44:41 UTC

CamelOne

I am headed up to CamelOne next week in Boston. I was just curious if
anyone else was going to be there? If so, let me know and we should try and
meet and put a face with a name.

Chris

Re: CamelOne

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.
I'm game for Monday night. We are staying at the Sheraton Boston Hotel. I
won't have a car though. If it doesn't work this trip I'm sure there will
be opportunities in the future.

Chris

RE: CamelOne

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.