Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org> on 2005/12/21 20:05:29 UTC

pom patches...

Hi All,

I'm hopeful this is really the last pom patch. I had forgotten to add
some of the pom's to my local svn repo so they did not make it into
the patch file. (dooh!)

With this patch applied I'm able to use m2 to build activemq-core,
activemq-ra, activemq-jass, activeio & activecluster.

You have to get and manually install the ibmaio.jar file, i.e.

mvn install:install-file -DartifactId=ibmaio -Dfile=./ibmaio.jar -
DgroupId=ibmaio -Dpackaging=jar -Dversion=1.0

in order to make the activeio part of the build work.

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org
Wadi - incubator.apache.org/wadi