Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by depstei2 <de...@umd.edu> on 2007/11/15 22:45:55 UTC

CXF Security context

Once the cxf-bc has authenticated an incoming message, the message is sent to
my cxf service engine.  How does one go about getting the security context
from the normalized message if the headers are stripped out?  In standalone
cxf, you can grab the wsContext inside your service implementation pojo. Is
there a way to inject the cxfse wsContext into your service pojo?

Re: CXF Security context

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Imho, we should support it somehow.
It should be quite easy to do as the only things to do are:
   * delegate authentication to JAAS configured in servicemix
   * put the authenticated subject in the JBI exchange
It we do that, we should be able to use servicemix authorization mechanism.
Thoughts ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: CXF Security context

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
You can write your interceptors to extract headers from soap message and
store it in the jbi message if you want, and you can inject your
interceptors into cxf bc endpoint by spring configuration.
For ws-rm, yes, we support it from an exteranl endpoint to the binding
component only.
For ws-transaction, Cxf bc don't support it so far since ws-transaction is
still in progress of cxf project.

Freeman

Re: CXF Security context

Posted by depstei2 <de...@umd.edu>.