Posted to user@commons.apache.org by wo...@gmx.net on 2021/03/18 07:53:30 UTC

[cli2]

Ist here a chance to get a released version of cli2 in the next weeks?

I saw it's already a very long time in the sandbox.

I'd need a release version as maven artifact.

Re: [cli2]

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
That's unlikely as I've not seen any activity for this component, it would
have to graduate out of the sandbox first and I'm not sure who here has the
interest to do so.

Gary