Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/28 01:54:54 UTC

Contribution services status

I have just committed a working first version of the contribution services
integrated with the DefaultSCAContainer into the integration branch. All
sample applications and unit tests are now using the contribution to make
itself available into the Domain.

Here are some next steps as I see :

- Improve testcases
- Start using the contribution services to load extensions as well
- Review it against latest draft of the 1.0 spec

I'm going to continue to improve this service on the next few days, so
please let me know if you have comments or new requirements.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende