Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by shovon <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/17 11:01:18 UTC

file not found exception

hi all
 i m relatively new to cactus.
For the last three days i am trying to run some EJB testcases using weblogic 6.0.
but i am getting the following exceptions.

    [junit] http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testConvert&Ca
ctus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST
    [junit] java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector?C
actus_TestMethod=testConvert&Cactus_TestClass=ConverterTest&Cactus_AutomaticSession=
true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST
    [junit]     at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpUR
LConnection.java:545)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.AutoReadHttpURLConnection.getInputStream
(AutoReadHttpURLConnection.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):125)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callRunTest(AbstractH
ttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):187)
    [junit]     at org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest$ajcPostAround1
0(AbstractHttpClient.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):114)

my dir structures are as follows........
 my ejb.jar as all the class files and the ejb specific files.

my ejb.war files has got the following structure

WEB-INF
   ___ |_________________
|                 |                     |
web.xml    classes          lib
                  |                    |
           ____|______          |
            all classes         _________________________
including the test cases              |                   |
                                              cactus.jar     junit.jar

the cactus.properties file is as follows:

cactus.servletRedirectorURL = http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector/

can anyone help me out?

regds
shovon

Re: file not found exception

Posted by Monojit Choudhury <mo...@ltp.soft.net>.
hi vincent,
  sorry 2 bother u again,but i m still not able to get rid of that error. i
went thru the weblogic documentation and did whatever reqd.
heres what i did now.
i dropped the idea of waring(thts not a big deal..all i need is to get this
cactus running anyhow).now i am maintaining the
following dir struc...
bea_home/wlserver6.0/config/mydomain/applications/DefaultWebApp/WEB-INF

and the  WEB-INF Dir structure remains the same.
in the cactus.properties file also,i've left out any contexts of mine(using
the dafault one).
cactus.servletRedirectorURL = http://localhost:7001/ServletRedirector

the  weblogic.xml(WEB-INF/weblogic.xml)..looks like this

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
  <!DOCTYPE weblogic-ejb-jar PUBLIC
  '-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 6.0.0 EJB//EN'
'http://www.bea.com/servers/wls600/dtd/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd'>
 <weblogic>
 <weblogic-enterprise-bean>

<server-name/>
  <rolemapping/>

  <web>
    <display-name>converter</display-name>
    <context-root>converter</context-root>
    <ejb-ref>
      <ejb-ref-name>ejb/Converter</ejb-ref-name>
      <jndi-name>ejb/Converter</jndi-name>
    </ejb-ref>
  </web>

 </weblogic-enterprise-bean>
 </weblogic>

and the web.xml
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
1.2//EN" "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.dtd">
<web-app>

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector</servlet-class

        <init-param>
          <param-name>param1</param-name>
          <param-value>value1 used for testing</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </servlet>

      <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>ServletRedirector</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/ServletRedirector</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

<ejb-ref>
        <ejb-ref-name>ejb/Converter</ejb-ref-name>
        <ejb-ref-type>Session</ejb-ref-type>
        <home>ConverterHome</home>
        <remote>Converter</remote>
    </ejb-ref>

</web-app>

so thats it.pls let me know where have i gone wrong this time
regds
shovon
Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Shovon,

I don't currently have the time to have a close look right now. Try
reading the weblogic documentation and posting to the weblogic
newsgroups as a 404 means you have not correctly deployed your webapp /
ejb jar.

On the other hand, I'd like to add EJB unit testing to the Cactus sample
application (which only demonstrates unit testing servlets, filter and
taglibs so far). This sample application will demonstrate how to package
a J2EE application and especially where to put the cactus files.

Stay tuned.
Thanks
-Vincent

Re: file not found exception

Re: file not found exception

Posted by shovon <sh...@yahoo.com>.
hi vincent
 The application has been deployed,but the error still persists.

RE: file not found exception

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Shovon,

Re: file not found exception