Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sc...@overnite.com on 2006/04/26 18:20:47 UTC

Re: post-commit.bat not launching [SOLVED]

Jeremy,

        Thanks much.... That did the trick.  I surrounded the:    subWcRev.exe   statement in double quotes

        Ya gotta love SVN... I've already used it to revert some change(s)
which broke something that used to work, but where I could not  figure out
what I changed to break it...

        User since 3/9/2006

Scot

www.silverdarkroom.com

"Jeremy Whitlock" <jc...@gmail.com>
04/26/2006 12:36 PM

        To:     Subversion-Users <us...@subversion.tigris.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: post-commit.bat not launching

Scot,
     I ran into this a while back.  If you surround the command with
quotes then it should work.  If it doesn't, surround the command in quotes
and the arguments.  There was also discussion of this in #svn on irc.freenode.net.  Join us if you want real-time help.

Take care,

Jeremy

On 4/26/06, ScotDiddle@overnite.com <Sc...@overnite.com> wrote:

Hello All,

        Here is what I hope is a simple question... Why doesn't
/snvrepos/hooks/post-commit.bat  launch.

        The bat program works well when run from the command line, but
does not launch with windows snv commit command line, nor with TSVN commit
?

        Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Scot L Diddle, Richmond VA

BAT FILE DEF:

C:\SVNRepository\SilverDarkroom\hooks\post-commit.bat :

@ECHO ON

REM POST-COMMIT HOOK

SET REPOS="$1"
SET TXN="$2"

SET path=%path%;c:\Program Files\Subversion\bin\;C:\Program
Files\TortoiseSVN\bin\;

DEL "C:\silverdarkroom\trunck\include\TortoiseSVNRevision.php"

subWcRev.exe "c:\SilverDarkroom"
"c:\silverdarkroom\trunck\TortoiseSVNTemplate.php"
"C:\silverdarkroom\trunck\include\TortoiseSVNRevision.php"

@ECHO "POST-COMMIT.BAT Successful..."
NOTE: THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND NONPUBLIC INFORMATION. IT
IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY(IES) NAMED
ABOVE, AND OTHERS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT. If you are not
the intended recipient of this document, you are notified that any review,
notify me immediately by return email, delete the electronic message and
destroy any printed copies. Thank you for your cooperation.

NOTE:  THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND NONPUBLIC INFORMATION.  IT IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY(IES) NAMED ABOVE, AND OTHERS SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE IT.  If you are not the intended recipient of this document, you are notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by return email, delete the electronic message and destroy any printed copies.  Thank you for your cooperation.