Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by FONTDEVILA Diego <Di...@bsg.com.ar> on 2004/01/15 21:15:13 UTC

RE: How to create the server-config.wsdd file in a script (withou t any running server)

What I did was use the AdminClient to publish my service with the server
running, and it created the service section in server-config.wsdd (saved in
WEB-INF in the axis webapp directory in Tomcat), then I took what I needed
from that file and copied it in my own version of server-config.wsdd, the
one I use for deploy inside the war file.

					Diego