Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Jun HE <ju...@apache.org> on 2018/10/12 14:35:04 UTC

Jenkins amd64 slaves are not working properly

When I was trying to start v1.3.0-RC2 building, amd4 slaves
(slave-06/slave-07) report error to start docker container. Same error
output as BIGTOP-3050.

As I don't have access to these two nodes, could anybody help to restart
them?
Thanks a lot!

Re: Jenkins amd64 slaves are not working properly

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi,

Seems like the slaves have been restarted before.

I am doing maintenance on ci.bigtop.org <http://ci.bigtop.org/> now: Installing updates and updating jenkins. There are a whole lot of security fixes to be installed.

Olaf

Posted by Jun HE <ry...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Evans.