Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at> on 2012/07/05 19:17:05 UTC

addition of reconciliation services in google refine

Hi all,

I'd like to share with you that our patches have been finally accepted
[1]. Therefore the RDF extension for Google Refine [2] now includes a
new feature for registering all the reconciliation services provided by
Apache Stanbol [3]. Actually such functionally was initially implemented
for LMF [4], but we thought it could be interesting for a wider audience.

Kind regards,

[1] https://github.com/fadmaa/grefine-rdf-extension/pull/59
[2] http://lab.linkeddata.deri.ie/2010/grefine-rdf-extension/
[3] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-594
[4] http://code.google.com/p/lmf/wiki/GoogleRefineUsersDocumentation

--
Sergio Fernández
Salzburg Research

Re: addition of reconciliation services in google refine

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
Hi,

finally last week this feature has been included as part of the last
release, available at http://refine.deri.ie

Hope this contribution helps to spread out Stanbol out there.

Greetings,