Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by DJ...@desknetinc.com on 2011/06/17 22:38:10 UTC

Tomcat 7 Embedded with multiple IP addresses and connector types?

I'm just starting to work with the new Tomcat class in Tomcat7, but
immediately ran into an apparent limitation of only having a single port.
What options exist for those who need to embed Tomcat 7, but also
configure multiple ports, IP addresses and connector types (HTTP and/or
AJP)?
David S. Johnson
DeskNet Inc.
http://www.desknetinc.com

Re: Tomcat 7 Embedded with multiple IP addresses and connector types?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 17/06/2011 21:38, DJohnson@desknetinc.com wrote:
> I'm just starting to work with the new Tomcat class in Tomcat7, but
> immediately ran into an apparent limitation of only having a single port.
> What options exist for those who need to embed Tomcat 7, but also
> configure multiple ports, IP addresses and connector types (HTTP and/or
> AJP)?

The same options as exist for standard Tomcat. Take a look at the unit
tests for examples.

Mark