Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2006/09/18 23:13:31 UTC

DirectoryScannerTest

Hello,

I noticed that DirectoryScannerTest does not run when I run the tests. It requires that this property be set tests.and.ant.share.classloader.

What prevents DirectoryScannerTest from running when the tests are not forked ?

I think that this is an important test and that we should make sure to run it when we do a test cycle.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: DirectoryScannerTest

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
It hits a package-private method.  I suppose we could
change to internally only run that method when
tests.and.ant.share.classloader if we wanted to ensure
that this test always runs.  Alternately, you can set
CLASSPATH=build/classes:build/testcases and
-Dbuild.sysclasspath=only when running tests and I
THINK that will trigger such tests.  :)

-Matt