Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 16:31:32 UTC

Fwd: Tree2

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: De Prez Hans <Ha...@health.fgov.be>
Date: Wed, May 6, 2009 at 9:32 AM
Subject: Tree2
To: schof@apache.org

Sean,

I have just started using the tomahawk library and I have a question
regarding the use of the tree2 component.

When I display my tree with the clientSideToggle option = true
everything works fine but when I set the option to false

The navigation icons (+ and -) are displayed with a blue border. Is
this normal behaviour?

Kind regards,

Hans.

FPS HEALTH, FOOD CHAIN SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT

De Prez Hans

ICT

Architecture Team

Tel :

+32 2 524.70.72

Victor Hortaplein 40

Email :

Hans.DePrez@health.fgov.be

1060 Brussel

Disclaimer : https://portal.health.fgov.be/portal/page?_pageid=56,8674425&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

Re: Fwd: Tree2

Posted by HansDePrez <Ha...@Health.fgov.be>.
I have found that the problem seems to be that in the generated code the
border option for the
image is not set to "0".
Any idea how I can correct this?

Kind regards,