Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/27 06:59:28 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-84: Improve & Refactor API of TableEnvironment

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start the vote of FLIP-84[1], which proposes to deprecate some
old APIs and introduce some new APIs in TableEnvironment. This FLIP is
discussed and reached consensus in the discussion thread[2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless there is an objection,
I will try to close it by Mar 1, 2020 07:00 UTC if we have received
sufficient votes.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-84%3A+Improve+%26+Refactor+API+of+TableEnvironment

[2]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-FLIP-84-Improve-amp-Refactor-API-of-Table-Module-td34537.html

Bests,
Godfrey

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-84: Improve & Refactor API of TableEnvironment

Posted by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all for the votes.
So far, we have

   - 3 binding +1 votes (Kurt, Jark, Jingsong)
   - 2 non-binding +1 votes (Terry, Benchao)
   - No -1 votes

The voting time has past and there is enough +1 votes to consider the FLIP-84
approved.
Thank you all.

Best,
Godfrey