Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ajay Arora <aj...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/15 22:20:38 UTC

Apache / tomcat connector on AIX - urgent

Greetings,
   I asked this question earlier too but did not get any answer. Please help
I got stuck and it is urgent.

I am using Tomcat 4.1.27 and apache 2.0.47. Both are built fine and working
fine separately. TO connect both I compiled mod_jk2 tomcat connector and
when I tried to load it in apache, it gives "segment fault(core dump)" and
does not start up. I didn't find any soultion on the net as yet. I worked on
this on friday too but not getting any clue. I tried to install mod_jk
(previous version) also but it is giving me same error. Both are working
fine separately.

I am  running this on AIX 5.1L. JDK version is java 1.4

Regards,
Ajay