Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2019/08/30 21:37:00 UTC

[Announce] Please welcome Nándor Kollár to the Apache Avro PMC

Hi folks!

On behalf of the Apache Avro PMC I am pleased to announce that Nándor
Kollár has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member. We
appreciate Nándor stepping up to take more responsibility in the
project.

Please join me in welcoming Nándor to the Avro PMC!

As a reminder, if anyone would like to nominate another person as a
committer or PMC member, even if you are not currently a committer or
PMC member, you can always drop a note to private@avro.apache.org to
let us know.

Re: [Announce] Please welcome Nándor Kollár to the Apache Avro PMC

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Nándor, well deserved!

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@driesprong.frl>.