Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2008/03/14 21:19:50 UTC

[DISCUSS] release specs-parent 1.5 and geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec-1.2

I created this thread to discuss potential issues with this vote.

David,

Has TCK been run for this spec with the necessary tomcat updates to
ensure compliance?  I hit some problems with it (see tck list) but I
didn't pick up an updated tomcat for the tests.

Joe

Re: [DISCUSS] release specs-parent 1.5 and geronimo-servlet_2.5_spec-1.2

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Joe Bohn wrote:
> I created this thread to discuss potential issues with this vote.
>

> David,
>
> Has TCK been run for this spec with the necessary tomcat updates to
> ensure compliance?  I hit some problems with it (see tck list) but I
> didn't pick up an updated tomcat for the tests.

False alarm.  The problems I hit were related to a configuration issue
and have nothing to do with this change/vote.

Joe