Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Paulo Carvalho <pj...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/05 09:58:23 UTC

OMException: Error while writing to the OutputStream (Tomcat + WS Vs Standalone application)

Hello

I am having a problem with a web service.
I have a web service deployed in a tomcat server. This web service make some
stuff and also calls another web service.
Here is the code used by my web service calling the other web service:

Options options = new Options();
EndpointReference targetEPR = new EndpointReference(sURL);
options.setTo(targetEPR);

options.setProperty(org.apache.axis2.Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_SWA,
org.apache.axis2.Constants.VALUE_TRUE);
options.setSoapVersionURI(SOAP11Constants.SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI);
options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(5000);
options.setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED, false);
options.setAction("urn:process");
ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();
sender.setOptions(options);

OperationClient mepClient =
sender.createClient(ServiceClient.ANON_OUT_IN_OP);
MessageContext mc = new MessageContext();
SOAPFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP11Factory();
SOAPEnvelope env = fac.getDefaultEnvelope();
OMNamespace omNs = fac.createOMNamespace(Paths.WS_NAMESPACE, "swa");
OMElement uploadFile = fac.createOMElement("process", omNs);
OMElement nameEle = fac.createOMElement("message", omNs);
nameEle.setText(sMessage);
uploadFile.addChild(nameEle);
env.getBody().addChild(uploadFile);
mc.setEnvelope(env);

mepClient.addMessageContext(mc);
logger.debug("(callWS) before");
mepClient.execute(true);         --> Line where the OMException is thrown
("OMException: Error while writing the OutputStream")

I also have this code on a standalone Java Application. The code is exactly
the same and the web service call works fine. The differences here between
the 2 approaches are:

  - In the first solution the presented code is executed by a web service.
In the second solution the code is executed by a standalone java application

  - In the first solution the first web service is deployed on a tomcat
server.

Anyone can help me to solve this problem?

Thanks

Best regards