Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by Dm...@toyota.com.au on 2004/07/01 03:57:29 UTC

ArrayStoreException in enum types with BEA version

hey all,

I'm getting an ArrayStoreException when calling
msg.getValidStatus().getStatusArray() in the attached code.  This is
against the BEA released version.

However, the bug is been fixed in current v1 cvs.  My question (aimed at
the BEA members of the list) is what should I be doing here?  I can either
log this as a bug with support, or (my preferred option) find a way to
quickly build from apache source into the bea namespaces (to avoid us
changing all our code).  The third option is to change all our code to use
the apache version - not a big issue, but not something I want to do right
now.

Some feedback here would be great.... if you can fit in a response between
Javaone sessions (o:

cheers
dim