Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rana Faisal Munir <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/09 09:44:59 UTC

Disable Router Firewall

Hi,

I have setup cloudstack for testing purposes. I want to establish MySQL Failover cluster on cloudstack. But for that there is some IP configurations, that cloudstack does not allowed. It consider it as IP spoofing. Please let me know how to disable the firewall, is there any way???

Regards
Rana Faisal Munir
Mobile: +92 333 6617324
Blog: ranafaisal.wordpress.com

Re: Disable Router Firewall

Posted by Rana Faisal Munir <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, this solved my problem :)

Regards
Rana Faisal Munir
Mobile: +92 333 6617324
Blog: ranafaisal.wordpress.com

________________________________
I assume this is for guests within cloudstack, and this is a security
enabled zone... what you'll need to do is flush iptables and ebtables
rules... see if that helps.
iptables -F and ebtables -F

Re: Disable Router Firewall

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.

Re: Disable Router Firewall

Posted by Rana Faisal Munir <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi,

In basic zone security  group rules block  user configured ip to nic.
If you are not using multiple ip address per nic, you need  hack the security group rules in the host.
Note: On restart of VM/host  cloudstack reconfigures the rules.

You need to modify iptables, ebtables (kvm) and arptables (xenserver) rules in the host.
These rules allows vm traffic by comparing mac and ip.

You can also refer CLOUDSTACK-24 bug.

Thanks,
Jayapal

--