Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Polar Humenn <ph...@iona.com> on 2007/06/12 19:29:48 UTC

CXF-725.patch

Could somebody pick up the patch I left for CXF-725.
It's just a simple avoidance of a null pointer exception in the Https stuff.

Thanks,
-Polar

Re: CXF-725.patch

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
It looks like DanK has already applied this patch in revision 546581

Thanks DanK,

Willem.

Re: CXF-725.patch

Posted by Fred Dushin <fr...@dushin.net>.
I think DanK may have beaten you to the punch...

Re: CXF-725.patch

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Polar,

I will take care of it :)