Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Chan Lee <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/01 00:07:04 UTC

Re: Postgresql issue - 'relation doesnt exist'

That is strange. The event table should have been created when you run `pio
app new MyApp`.

Could you try re-creating your app with `pio app new MyApp2 --verbose`, and
check that table "pio_event_<your_app_id>" has been created?

Posted by Saarthak Chandra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I was able to fix the issue. I realised I had created the app with HBASE as
my event store and then switched it to postgresql in the pio-env.sh..
I created a new app using postgres and the POST works just fine..

Sorry about that.. Thanks for your help guys :)

Posted by Gustavo Frederico <gu...@thinkwrap.com>.

Posted by Tom Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher Fifty <cj...@cornell.edu>.

 \