Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Krishnakanth Rao <kr...@cominsights.com> on 2002/01/22 12:13:51 UTC

parsing soap message

Hello,

Will the apache-soap api's allow me to parse a soap message and find out
the method to be invoked and the parameters sent along with the message

Regards

Krishnakanth

Re: parsing soap message

Posted by C Santosh Kumar <cs...@ebizportals.com>.
I have not understood how your system runs, but I think
you will have to have a java class that will actually
implement(or invoke) each of these services in seperate
methods. Then using soap admin gui, deploy this class
specifying all the methods, and you are done. Apache-soap,
open receiving the soap message, figures out what method
to call, with what parameters, and then it will make a
call to that method and you are in your service.
So you dont have to worry about processing and extracting
the call from the soap message.

  I have different semantic-nets built to serve different services. During run time I get a soap request to one of the services. So I have find out the method in the soap message and invoke the appropriate method in the semantic-net. (Symentic net is mapping between object model of a service provider and a service requester)

  How do I do this ?

Re: parsing soap message

Re: parsing soap message

Posted by Krishnakanth Rao <kr...@cominsights.com>.