Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/31 06:44:25 UTC

What is the best way to load data from one cluster to another cluster (Urgent requirement)

Hi All,

   Any one knows,  how to load data from one hadoop cluster(CDH4) to
another Cluster (CDH4) . They way our project needs are
   1) It should  be delta load or incremental load.
   2) It should be based on the timestamp
   3) Data volume are 5PB

Any Help ????????????

Regards,
samir.

Re: What is the best way to load data from one cluster to another cluster (Urgent requirement)

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.
thanks all.

Posted by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com>.
thanks all.