Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Rashid Rashidov <rr...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/28 13:28:27 UTC

How to skip SSL certificate validation when connecting to OpenStack

Hi,

I am using jClouds 1.8.1 against OpenStack Juno. My nova endpoint URL is
setup on HTTPS and I don't have server certificate installed.

The native OpenStack clients can not connect to the HTTPS endpoint.
However, the native client has an "--insecure" parameter which let's me
workaround the problem. Unfortunately, I was not able to find such an
option in jclouds. Do you know any workaround of this problem?

Regards,
Rashid

RE: How to skip SSL certificate validation when connecting to OpenStack

Posted by "Ben Asher, Sharon" <sh...@hp.com>.
Hi Ignasi,

Just wanted to say thank you, I had similar problem with HP Helion identity service and your solution works here too. ☺

Regards,
Sharon

Posted by Rashid Rashidov <rr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ignasi,

The solution you proposed worked.

Thanks a million!

Regards,
Rashid

--
Rashid Rashidov (Roko)
MailTo: rrashidov@gmail.com

Re: How to skip SSL certificate validation when connecting to OpenStack

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Hi Rashid,