Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Ian Van Der Poel <iv...@dlwc.nsw.gov.au> on 2002/05/03 00:25:43 UTC

Re: Talking about Embperl at the O'Reilly OpenSource Convetion 2002

If Gerald will let us know how much he needs so we can set a target and
get the pledges going.

I'm in for AUS $ 100

Ian van der Poel

>>> Ulrike Schepp <sc...@dark.lahn.de> 03/05/2002 8:12:36 am >>>
Hi Lara!

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Lara J. Fabans wrote:

> How about we just hold a bake sale to send Gerald to San Diego?
> Set up an account on paypal.  I'll donate $50 to get it started.

Me too ...  EUR 50,-

... but please... no bakes... =:-D

Ulrike
--
* NAMES: Ulrike Schepp                    COMMERCIALS: Schepp
Softwaredesign