Posted to docs-dev@perl.apache.org by Per Einar Ellefsen <pe...@oslo.online.no> on 2002/11/16 10:16:53 UTC

Re: perl.apache.org's design has been hijacked

At 08:14 19.11.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>Someone at stason.org has hijacked the perl.apache.org's build/design
>system. Bastard! But it looks nice :)

Hmm, wonder who that could be :) Someone named Per Einar is going to do the
same thing once he gets enough time to create his own little personal
website. (but he'll maybe try and change the colors at least ;)

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
pereinar@oslo.online.no

Re: perl.apache.org's design has been hijacked

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
Per Einar Ellefsen wrote:
> At 08:14 19.11.2002, Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> Someone at stason.org has hijacked the perl.apache.org's build/design
>> system. Bastard! But it looks nice :)
>

> Hmm, wonder who that could be :) Someone named Per Einar is going to do
> the same thing once he gets enough time to create his own little
> personal website. (but he'll maybe try and change the colors at least ;)

I happen to know that person. He tried to change the colors, but found
out the current colors where simply the best. And hey, it helps to
preserve the same look-n-feel.