Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tobias Seng <to...@dev.unitedplanet.de> on 2007/03/27 16:33:51 UTC

[Axis2] Problems invoking Version.getVersion in 1.2 RC1

Hi,

I have the following problem using the SimpleAxis2Server and the
version.aar from the Axis2 1.2 RC1.

If  I call the operation getVersion two times, the following AxisFault
is thrown.
"A message was added that is not valid. However, the operation context
was complete."

The fault is generated at the following lines in the InOutAxisOperation
class

        if ((inMsgContext != null) && (outmsgContext != null)) {
            throw new AxisFault(Messages.getMessage("mepcompleted"));

With Axis2 1.1.1 everything works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Tobias