Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Hussey <MH...@Saba.com> on 2000/11/08 19:55:49 UTC

RE: XSP Debugger for cocoon 1.8

Here is an older version that anyone can build and use today.  Just extract
the files into your xsp package directory, rebuild cocoon 1.8, and follow
the directions in Debugger.java.

The "wdk" prefix is internal to Saba, so you'll probably want to change it
to a simpler prefix like "xsp" or nothing at all.

A newer version which fixes the other stuff mentioned below is not ready for
general consumption.

Happy debugging,
Michael