Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by liucong <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/10 10:04:22 UTC

SOAP/JMS specification for CXF [Project Status]

Hi all,

Project Description:
SOAP over JMS specification (http://www.w3.org/TR/soapjms/) is aimed at
a set of standards for the transport of SOAP messages over JMS (Java
Message Service). The main purpose is to ensure interoperability between
the implementations of different Web services vendors.
CXF does support SOAP over JMS, but it does not meet the current draft
specification defined at http://www.w3.org/TR/soapjms/ and instead uses
some proprietary formats, headers, URL formats, etc. This project would
update the SOAP/JMS support in CXF to be completely specification
compliant.
Any advice or help are welcome!

Project Information:
1.Project Status: http://wiki.apache.org/general/soapjms4cxf
2.Project Code: http://github.com/liucong/jms4cxf2/tree/master
3.Project JIRA task: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2253

What I have done:
1.Implement a simple JMS URI
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-merrick-jms-uri-05 )
2.Integrate the JMS URI into current jms-transport. It is compatible
with the specification.
3.Modify the JMS Header Properties and JMS Properties and make it
compatible with the specification.
4.Modify some code about SOAP fault and MEPs.

Liu

Re: SOAP/JMS specification for CXF [Project Status]

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Excellent work.    It would probably be a good idea to start getting some of
this integrated into CXF itself.   Now that a fixes branch for 2.2 has been
created and trunk is targeting 2.3, we definitely should start committing some
patches for this.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: SOAP/JMS specification for CXF [Project Status]

Posted by liucong <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I have finished the SOAP/JMS implementation for CXF. More details refers to:
Project Information:
1.Project Status: http://wiki.apache.org/general/soapjms4cxf
2.Project Code: http://github.com/liucong/jms4cxf2/tree/master
3.Project JIRA task: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2253

Any sugguests are welcome!

best regards
liu

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi LiuCong,

I applied your patch on my local workspace, the jms system tests are
failed, I fixed some of them.
But there is still an error , if you are online today, please ping me.

Willem

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Liu,

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: SOAP/JMS specification for CXF [Project Status]

Posted by liucong <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,