Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2001/06/14 20:00:04 UTC

Re: Having problems passing more than one parameter with tag

I think you would need to use a map here.

< http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/struts-html.html#link >

"Normally, the hyperlink you specify with one of the attributes
described in the previous
paragraph will be left unchanged (other than URL rewriting if
necessary). However, there
are two ways you can append one or more dynamically defined query
parameters to the
hyperlink -- specify a single parameter with the paramId attribute (and
its associated
attributes to select the value), or specify the name (and optional
property) attributes to
select a java.util.Map bean that contains one or more parameter ids and
corresponding values."