Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by taha ghasemi <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/04 09:34:27 UTC

(public) Observer method don't get intercepted

Hi all,

I recently noticed that when I
declare an interceptor above my public observer method, the interceptor
isn't called when the event fires for the first time. If I call this
observer method directly the
interceptor get called as usual.
I think the root problem is in ObserverMethodImpl:notify which decides a method is private or not based on this code:

boolean isPrivateMethod = !observerMethod.isAccessible() ;

And then make the method accessible if it is not. By default, all reflected objects are inaccessible so even public methods in the first time treated as private.

OWB: 1.1.7.
JDK: 1.7

Thanks.

Re: (public) Observer method don't get intercepted

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Thanks, Taha!

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by taha ghasemi <ta...@yahoo.com>.
JIRA issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OWB-811

Thanks

Can you please create a JIRA [1] so we can fix it - txs!

LieGrue,
strub

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OWB

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.