Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/10 15:40:31 UTC

Enabling LB service on existing zone

Hello,

Is it possible to enabling LB service on an existing basic zone?

Thanks

Re: Enabling LB service on existing zone

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
migrate away all VMs to another host in that Basic zone - there is no way
to move VMs to a new Zone...

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Enabling LB service on existing zone

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Enabling LB service on existing zone

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
In short - no.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Enabling LB service on existing zone

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Enabling LB service on existing zone

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Fariborz,