Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us> on 2021/01/28 17:31:47 UTC

How to Stop Version Control from Rest API

How do I stop version control for a process group from the rest api? On older versions of NiFi importing a template that contains a registry will actually prevent the UI from loading and I'm having trouble figure out what the equivalent rest call for "stop version control" is.

Thanks
Shawn

RE: How to Stop Version Control from Rest API

Posted by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us>.
I ended up having to restore a previous version of flow.xml.gz because for some reason this command would result in either a socket timeout or a Jetty EOF error after a few seconds trying to replicate the command to the three node cluster. I don't admin the cluster so I'm kinda limited in what I can touch.

Thanks
Shawn

AW: How to Stop Version Control from Rest API

Posted by Ingrid Justen <ij...@fub.de>.
Shawn,