Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "H. Xu" <hb...@hotmail.com> on 2012/06/14 13:24:35 UTC

Network Bridge lost

Hi,

We have an issue whereby we lose(unable to get) the network bridge to a
master/slave brokers.

The setup look as following:
- BrokerAMaster/BrokerASlave (consumer (BizTalk) )
- Broker1, Broker2 (producer)
- Broker3, Broker4, Broker5 (producer)
- Broker6, Broker7 (producer)

the producer writes away to local queueA, this is forwarded to BrokerAMaster
/ BrokerASlave queueA.

In the front-end of BrokerAMaster I see number of consumers = 1. (this is
good)
However in the front-end of the Broker1...6, randomly only 4 or 5(sometimes
less) of will get a network bridge to the BrokerAMaster/BrokerASlave. The
others will fail.

In activemq.log, I see:
Transport failed: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset |
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.Transport | ActiveMQ
Transport: tcp:///127.0.0.1:4931

It looks like if there is a limit.... on BrokerAMaster. Can someone help me
out with this?

Tnx
Xu