Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Dominique Bejean <do...@eolya.fr> on 2013/05/22 15:18:16 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Web Crawler

Hi,

Crawl-Anywhere is now open-source - https://github.com/bejean/crawl-anywhere

Best regards.

--
Dominique Béjean
+33 6 08 46 12 43

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Web Crawler

Posted by Dominique Bejean <do...@eolya.fr>.
Hi,

Release 3.0.3 was tested with :

* Oracle Java 6 but should work fine with version 7
* Tomcat 5.5 and 6 and 7
* PHP 5.2.x and 5.3.x
* Apache 2.2.x
* MongoDB 64 bits 2.2 (know issue with 2.4)

The new release 4.0.0-alpha-2 is available under Github -
https://github.com/bejean/crawl-anywhere

The pre-requisites are :

Oracle Java 6 or >
Tomcat 5.5 or >
Apache 2.2 or >
PHP 5.2.x or 5.3.x or 5.4.x
MongoDB 64 bits 2.2 or >
Solr 3.x or > (configuration files provided for Solr 4.3.0)

And the up to date installation instructions are here
http://www.crawl-anywhere.com/installation-v400/

Please read the Github project home page, all information are provided.

Regards.

Dominique

--
Dominique Béjean