Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org> on 2019/11/20 23:36:35 UTC

[DISCUSS] Airflow Summits dates and locations

Hi all,

I am sharing with you a list of some industry events that are happening
from April to October [1] in NA and EU that will help us to choose a
non-conflicting spot for our summits.

For North America summit, I propose Bay Area as a primary location, because
this is where our largest user group is.

Proposed dates:
- May 28-29
- June 21-22 around Spark Summit

For Europe I propose London, because we have an established community
there, as well as few PMC members who can help to organize the event.

Proposed dates: October 8-9

Please share your opinions.

Thanks,
Aizhamal
[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LQv95XP9UPhZjGqcMA8JksfcAure-fAp4h3TTjaafRs/edit#gid=1680445982

Re: [DISCUSS] Airflow Summits dates and locations

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
+Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> it should be <
planners@apachecon.com> and maybe cc Rich Bowen?

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.