Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Carlos Maté <cm...@tid.es> on 2002/07/15 09:37:28 UTC

Re: ESQL QUERY SUMMARY

Chris, Thank you  very much for yor answers.

I have moved my application to a new develop enviroment using cocoon 2.0.3 and the latest versions of navigators and Web server.
The problem has been solved.

SUMMARY: I found two threads executing the same xsp page. I  changed the develop enviroment and the problem was solved.

Christian Haul wrote:

> On 12.Jul.2002 -- 03:04 PM, Carlos Maté wrote:
> > cocoon 2.0.1
>
> Please verify that the problem persists with 2.0.3
>
> > <map:resource name="recursoprueba">
> >       <map:generate type="serverpages" src="{accion}.xsp"/>
> >       <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> >  </map:resource>
>
> Please do *not* have the same file in both branches. I'd like to eliminate
> the possibility that *both* branches are executed.
>
> Likewise, the part of the log that *leads*to* the invocation of the XSP is
> more interesting than the release of components.
>
>         Chris.
> --
> C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
> haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
>     fingerprint: 99B0 1D9D 7919 644A 4837  7D73 FEF9 6856 335A 9E08

Carlos Maté de Anta
Telefónica I+D
Boecillo (Valladolid)
cmate@tid.es