Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ciuly <ro...@ciuly.com> on 2007/08/16 17:25:44 UTC

Spamassassin with xmail and custom filter

Hello,

I am having some problems with my xmail setup of SA (detailed here:
http://xmailforum.homelinux.net/index.php?showtopic=3920
http://xmailforum.homelinux.net/index.php?showtopic=3920 )
basically, what happens is:
- an email is received by xmail
- the SA filter is applied which changes the email message adding the spam
headers
- my spam rejection filter is run which if finding a score of 10 or above
will instruct xmail to reject the email and notify the sender

the above happens, which is good, but also, the errorsadmin (which is
another email on my system) is notified with the same message (as can be
seen on xmail forum thread). we suspect this could be a SA (configuration?)
issue, so I really need someone with good knowledge of SA to help me out,
either rejecting this possibility or telling me where to look for the
problem and maybe even fixing it.

thanks.

running xmail 1.23 with SA 3.2.2 on a redhat 9 (shrike, kernel 2.4.20-8)
with perl 5.8.8

Re: Spamassassin with xmail and custom filter

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Ciuly wrote on Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:59:09 -0700 (PDT):

> I had some problems with my email server and seems my email was rejected so
> here I go posting again, hopefully the problem is now solved and people will
> receive this message.

This message didn't originate on your mail server.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany

Re: Spamassassin with xmail and custom filter

Posted by ciuly <ro...@ciuly.com>.