Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2011/08/02 17:28:15 UTC

Re: Graduating Deltacloud

David,

The next step is to have a discussion of those that want to be on the
graduation PMC and create the graduation resolution

Here is the Qpid example that I'm the chair of.

https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/project-status.html

Shout if you have questions

Once you have this, and it is discussed on the list, then you can put it
to vote.

once graduated additional PMC members added by vote of PMC and board
notification. committers are added via vote of PMC.

Carl.