Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Eric Schneider <er...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/28 20:12:30 UTC

DatePicker with time AM/PM

Hi,

I seem to be running into some trouble with the DatePicker when using
a translator with hours, minutes, and AM/PM.

I originally had a standard TextField that used the following translator:

<binding name="translator" value="translator:date,pattern=yyyy/MM/dd
hh:mm aaa"/>

The dates would render in the TextField like this:

2006/08/18 09:30 AM

I switched TextField to a DatePicker and noticed that when selecting a
date from the calendar the translator drops the hour and the AM/PM
portion of the date.

The date renders like this:

2006/08/18 hh:30 aa

I'm not sure if this component is the answer for managing dates w/
time, but I wanted to check if someone has found a workaround.

Thanks,
Eric