Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/13 00:42:47 UTC

Plugin download counts

It's been there for over a week but I forgot to mention it here so if
you didn't see it here it is...

http://plugins.cordova.io/#/_stats

if nothing shows up...refresh the page.

-a

Re: Plugin download counts

Posted by Dick Van den Brink <d_...@outlook.com>.
Cool! Nice to know which plugins are popular and might need extra attention!

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Plugin download counts

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Awesome job man!