Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/27 13:31:24 UTC

JSPWiki and JCR content modeling in Amsterdam

Hi,

The Jackrabbit project (among others) is organizing a JCR meetup event
during the Hackathon in ApacheCon EU. See
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrMeetupApril2008 for more details.

One of the proposed program items for the meetup is a JCR content
modeling workshop where we'd take existing (or planned) content models
and discuss how that model would best fit a hierarchical JCR content
repository. Would you be interested in evaluating the JSPWiki content
model against JCR? We'll have some top JCR experts available for the
exercise and if time permits, we could even do some quick prototyping
based on the results during the ApacheCon.

If you're interested (and around in Amsterdam), you're welcome to
participate! I'll try to keep notes and send a summary of the
discussion to this list.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: JSPWiki and JCR content modeling in Amsterdam

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
> One of the proposed program items for the meetup is a JCR content
> modeling workshop where we'd take existing (or planned) content models
> and discuss how that model would best fit a hierarchical JCR content
> repository. Would you be interested in evaluating the JSPWiki content
> model against JCR? We'll have some top JCR experts available for the
> exercise and if time permits, we could even do some quick prototyping
> based on the results during the ApacheCon.

Absolutely interested...  I personally can't make it, unfortunately,
due to work commitments.  Anyone else?

/Janne